July 17, 2014

What happened?

Well hello there! It feels like ages since I've sat myself down, tea in hand and loose wild hair, to read my favorite blogs. I haven't blogged in weeks and I know it, and I wasn't going to admit that without having a couple of excuses under my sleeve.

I've been watching the World Cup!
And now I have PWCD. Post World Cup Depression. What am I supposed to do now? Who do I cheer for? It was honestly so much fun. I remember the first World Cup I ever watched, 2006. Remember that Zidane headshot? Good times. But hell, am I happy that Germany won! They beyond deserved it, although I'm pretty sad that Colombia didn't show what they were capable of (Russia 2018, expect us.)

I've been working
I got a job this month at a hotel in Ku'Damm and it's kinda cool, kinda meh. It's a minijob, 450€ a month which is pretty great, but it's a lot of work. Besides I'm not sure if my back can take it. By the way, I'm working until Sunday, so wish me luck!

I've been shopping
I don't have a whole new wardrobe but I do have a couple things I like and some I don't like so much. Plus, I'm still on the hunt for the perfect everyday black sneakers for my roomie.

Some of my finds,

Kinda cute Fossil bag in TkMaxx



Le colorful sneakers in JD


To die for! This skort has the J Crew print I so love, sadly they were horribly cut. Well it was Primark, what was I expecting *insert laughing emoticon*


And now I'm off to sleep because tomorrow the alarm goes off at 5:30! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment