July 21, 2014

Snapchat stories

I have a certain Apps order in which I post the majority of my pictures. It depends on how often people can see it or who sees it. Snapchat is the place where I post my everyday snaps and sometimes crazy stories like "Makeup with Andy" (which was just a way to tell the world how awful I am at putting makeup on) or cooking recipes that I snapchat live! Truth is, sometimes Snapchat is way more casual and relaxed than Instagram, the pictures are gone after a day and I know exactly who sees my snaps.

I present you today my little Snapchat Story!







Dress via Sheinside




Sunnies//Forever21
2014-2015 Agenda//Paperblanks Morris Windrush


You can add me at andrea.ruizz
Don't forget to add me in Instagram: andrearuizzm
For inspirational stories, follow nicholasmegalis and jeromejarre (I love these men!)

No comments:

Post a Comment