February 22, 2014

Fassbender & Rauch

It turns out that the Brandenburger Tor and the Fernsehturm are not the only important places that you need to visit in Berlin. Some friends and I were walking around Französiche Straße and they started talking about a famous chocolate factory that makes amazing sculptures with chocolate. I didn't know what they were talking about and as I told them, they popped their eyes out at me and said "You've been in Berlin for so long and you haven't been there yet? We're going now". I was surprised, I didn't know that a chocolate shop could make suc a fuzz, but was I wrong! Fassbender & Rausch is amazing, I was blown out by every piece of chocolate on the shelf. If you're passing by Berlin, you should definitely go there!


Look how detailed this is! It's unbelievable!









Cutest toad ever!


This volcano was erupting chocolate in the most delicious way and we couldn't grab a bit! I think they achieved a whole new level of torture





One of the most beautiful chocolate boxes I've ever seen! I'd die for one of these!

We also went to Ritter Sport (I hadn't been there either), but sadly my camera ran out of battery. I did make a Vine while there. I can't explain with words how mindblowing this places are. Besides, you can make your own chocolate mix! I'm definitely going over there again and posting a richer blogpost about this amazing shop. Have a lovely night! xo



2 comments:

  1. I´m living in Berlin and I have never been there either. But then again there are so many places I have yet to discover. Looks really delicious! I went to Ritter Sport but haven´t bought anything as the queue was so long, but I´ll be going again someday.
    xxx Mareike

    http://writingsfromberlin.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! Yeah, there are so many places to go! I hope I can cover them all, I'll be on the hunt for new adventures! Love, Andy xo

      Delete